Stay Informed: Online Resources
With all the information out there it can get very confusing to find what you are looking for. Take a look at the links below to find some useful information.
Standardized Tests & Other Useful Links
SAT or ACT?
SAT I and SAT Subject Tests
Online Test Preparation
- “Colleges That Change Lives” by Loren Pope. A book about 40 small colleges that will change the way you think about colleges.
- “Less Stress, More Success” by Marilee Jones & Kenneth R. Ginsburg. A book about a new approach to guiding your teen through college admission and beyond.
- “The Gatekeepers” by Jacques Steinberg. A book about inside the admission process of a premier college.
- “College Unranked” by Lloyd Thacker. A book about ending the college admissions frenzy.
- “Uncommon sense for parents with teenagers” by Michael Riera. A book about an in-depth look at the most common issues facing parents and teens.